Power of Revenge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teh_NigHThaWK's APP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{|PoR|}*DeATh::wiSH*

Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Empty
PostSubject: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:12 am

Hey guys, my name is >|~zeroXposur~|<

Gamespy ID: Yes: Teh_NigHThaWK 'Pimpin'
Mic: No: yes
Previous names: zeroXposur 'Pimpin'
Previous clans: None 'Pimpin
What is your best class and out of a 1-10 scale rank?: Engi, 6/7,I thought it was how u viewed me? (lil bit rusty) 'Pimpin'
How can we contact you?: email: elitezeroXposur@2die4.com 'Pimpin
Why should {PoR} accept you?: cuz i am dedicated to join PoR and think u all are really good. R we Pimpin? Smile I try my best and succeed more and more every day, I also can play any class you guys need

Biography

Hello, I think that {PoR} should accept me because I am the most elite. I began playing swbf2 for ps2 when I was 10 and 1/2 and thought it was stupid. I quit and just recently came back a little while ago. I have been training and been interested in clans/server armies. I first wanted to join {DD} but they did not seem right and saw your post so came here. I think that your a very skilled group of players and would like to join for now. I can play any class expesially engineer and will be ready almost any time for a war...ect. If you do accept me or tell me for a tryout then contact me soon please Smile . santa merry christmas all! We...Ghetto? Na, we 'PIMPINNNN' afro

My Name:

My name comes from my fav jacket that i like to ware and i thought it would b cool to put that as my screen name so i did. Its zeroXposur and if i am able to join i would put my name like so: {PoR}-)^zeroXposur 18^(-

- >|~zeroXposur~|<

Last edited by Teh_NigHThaWK on Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:45 pm

I could give u a tryout....
First to 10 on Mos Eisley Arena....

BTW
I HAVENT REALLY TRIED OUT ANYBODY IN A WHILE SOOO ROFLLLL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:18 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa tryout. mmk i guess, first i want to get to know sum of u, ill just play servers and try to find u guys then after ill do a lil old tryout..
Back to top Go down
Mtn^Dew<

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:23 pm

I'll watch :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:15 pm

pshhh, i dont really want to do a tryout either but w.e u gotta do, DO IT hippiez Arrow lol!
i'm here to stay so w.e happens happens, im devoted to getting in unles I die Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:32 am

so wahts gonna apppen? eh, yuo gonna say "accepted" like yuo did for them or do i really gotta tryout Crying or Very sad its my first clan and am a hundred and seventy two katrwillion percent sure that I will stay devoted until the last man dies, i dont go down without no fight, its like in my sig, hope the best and btw {PoR} = {PRo} yeahhhhh (its true dont deny ) Twisted Evil

so wadda u say -[PhaLanX]-? We pimpin?
Back to top Go down
+||JETFIRE||+

+||JETFIRE||+

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:59 am

about your sigit kinda scares me Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:07 pm

??? what
Back to top Go down
+||JETFIRE||+

+||JETFIRE||+

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:09 pm

your sig scares me
Back to top Go down
Mtn^Dew<

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:27 pm

what she said
Back to top Go down
Mtn^Dew<

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:28 pm

twice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:26 pm

ohh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 9:20 am

Hey PhaLanX am i in cuz im getting a little board waiting around. I am waiting for your desicion, i could have gone off and joined another clan by now but like i said im here to stay. Anything would be nice right now Smile
Back to top Go down
-[PhaLanX]-
Admin
-[PhaLanX]-

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:14 pm

i was really just waiting for you to get a mic, yeah you are in.
Back to top Go down
http://https://www.youtube.com/user/PowerOfRevenge

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 8:21 pm

sweet thanx dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh_NigHThaWK's APP   Teh_NigHThaWK's APP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh_NigHThaWK's APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Revenge :: Recruitment :: Join {PoR}!-
Jump to: